We are a fast-growing wholesale & retail company, in the fields of electrical installation equipment, lighting, energy and building automation, with approx. 350 employees and we are looking for a Learning & Development Specialist who will be part of our highly motivated HR Team.
As an L&D Specialist, you will help our people reach their full potential, by creating and delivering learning and development journeys on identified needs.
Your role in more detail:
· Drive the full learning cycle as required (training needs analyses, training delivery and evaluation) at the individual, team and organizational level.
· Laisse and collaborate with key stakeholders and training providers for the development and update of learning journeys, learning content and material.
· Participate in the design of Individual Development Plans (as part of the performance management procedure), monitor, support and evaluate their implementation and effectiveness.
· Design, tailor, coordinate and report on the onboarding process.
· Scan the market for best-in-class vendors for learning solutions and e-learning platforms.
· Partner and provide managers with relevant feedback, tools and resources they can use in the development of their people.
· Act as Internal Trainer and Coach to deliver off-the-job and field training to our people, based on specific needs, in order to help them improve their performance.
· Postgraduate studies in HRM and / or adult training
· 3-5 years of working experience in learning & development (adult training experience will be considered a strong asset)
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal
· Self-motivated and willing to take ownership
· Ability to travel in order to visit our local stores
· Proficiency in English and MS-Office
· The opportunity to create a success story in people development
· An inclusive, motivating and engaging work environment
· Continuous learning and career development opportunities
· Competitive compensation package
· Private health insurance
Your journey with #team_meidanis will start on January 2nd, 2024.
Για αποστολή βιογραφικού, πατήστε στο κουμπί “Αίτηση για τη Θέση Εργασίας”, γράφοντας στα σχόλια “LNDS”.
Visit our website (www.meidanis.gr) to learn more about our company.
Λέξεις κλειδιά: learning & development specialist