About the company
EXELIA is a fast-growing company that develops and deploys innovative solutions for research, interregional cooperation, and training. The company launches and coordinates EU-funded project proposals and develops research results & prototypes into innovative products & services for its clients. Environmental issues are at the forefront, with a focus on policy issues and development strategies. Technical innovation and policy transfer are essential parameters of our work. EXELIA coordinates and/or implements technical work as project leader or partner in Erasmus+, Interreg and Horizon Europe projects. We seek a Data Analyst to maintain the company’s databases and further implement strategies that ensure the statistical efficiency and quality of our data systems.
Core functions / Role
· Collects and analyses data related to company’s internal corporate processes, and to the optimisation of the resource allocation of future projects, as well as to identify patterns, trends, anomalies and potential risks related to the above areas
· Develops and maintains dashboards, reports, and other data instruments to communicate relevant evidence and insights addressed to collaborators and stakeholders
· Collaborates with company teams to allocate resources and to identify areas of improvement and recommend solutions on project management and financial reporting issues
· Conducts ad-hoc data analysis to support ongoing business development initiatives and projects
· Formulates budget constraints derived from the analysis to co-shape project budget plans
· Maintains a thorough understanding of EU program requirements in proposal-related analysis and preparation.
Good to have
· Previous experience in EU funded programmes and/or deliverables
· Exposure – familiarity with financial analysis
· Master’s degree in quantitative related discipline will be considered an asset.
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· Opportunity to work with a very competent, innovative team within the consulting industry
· Room for growth and advancement within the organization
· Opportunity to work with cutting-edge organisations and companies from across Europe
· Strict policy for no overtime applies.
Για αποστολή βιογραφικού, πατήστε στο κουμπί “Αίτηση για τη Θέση εργασίας”.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Λέξεις κλειδιά: athens, chalandri, data analyst, exelia