About the company
EXELIA is a fast-growing company that develops and deploys innovative solutions for research, interregional cooperation, and training. The company launches and coordinates EU-funded project proposals and develops research results & prototypes into innovative products & services for its clients. Environmental issues are at the forefront, with a focus on policy issues and development strategies. Technical innovation and policy transfer are essential parameters of our work. EXELIA coordinates and/or implements technical work as project leader or partner in Erasmus+, Interreg and Horizon Europe projects. We are looking for full-time, in-house project manager to join our growing team and to contribute to the management of EU-funded projects, with particular focus to Interreg programmes.
Core functions / Role
As a project manager in EXELIA, you will have the opportunity to work with major European companies, research organisations, universities, and administrations from across the EU. You will be part of an international, experienced, result-driven team that works in a collaborative way with emotional intelligence and a sharing culture. Your role will be to represent the company and manage the implementation of international contracts of research and territorial cooperation projects. Day-to-day tasks may include a combination of the following:
· Coordinating contract implementation ensuring adherence to quality standards & programme rules
· Communicating with partners and organising work meetings, workshops, and dissemination events ensuring timely production of deliverables
· Communicating with and report to funding authorities on project activity and financial progress
· Coordinating with external stakeholders to ensure the implementation of project work
· Understand the project purpose and content in depth and actively pursue and achieve a strong project impact
· Developing, contributing to, and assuring completion of project deliverables and actions
· Contributing to the setting up of new collaborations in conjunction with the business development team.
· University degree in relevant disciplines
· 2-4 years of work experience in a relevant function
· Excellent communication, presentation, and drafting skills
· Strong organizational, planning and project management skills
· Fluency in both English and Greek (spoken and written)
· Ability to deliver under strict deadlines and to manage tasks and deliverables within schedule.
Good to have
· Understanding/knowledge of project-related financial rules and procedures.
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· Opportunity to work with a very competent, innovative team within the consulting industry
· Room for growth and advancement within the organization
· Opportunity to work with cutting-edge organisations and companies from across Europe
· Strict policy for no overtime applies.
Για αποστολή βιογραφικού, πατήστε στο κουμπί “Αίτηση για τη Θέση εργασίας”.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Λέξεις κλειδιά: athens, chalandri, EU, project manager, senior